LEGO, in occasione dell'apertura di nuovo store a Londra, annuncia il nuovo LEGO® Creator 10253 Big Ben.
Il set sarà composto da 4.163 pezzi e venduto ai seguenti prezzi: US $249.99 - CA $299.99 - DE 219.99€ - UK £169.99 - DK 1999.00 DKK.
L'accesso in anteprima per i membri VIP inizierà il 15 Giugno 2016, per poi essere distribuito pubblicamente a partire dal 1° Luglio 2016.
Ecco le foto e il comunicato stampa ufficiale gentilmente forniti da Claudio Molaro, ambassador dell'RLUG Sleghiamo la Fantasia.
10253 Big Ben
Ages 16+. 4,163 pieces.
US $249.99 - CA $299.99 - DE 219.99€ - UK £169.99 - DK 1999.00 DKK
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.
Build the world’s best-known clock tower!
Get up close to Big Ben! The clock was first started on May 31st 1859, and Big Ben’s first chime rang from the 96-meter Elizabeth Tower on July 11th of the same year. This over 23” (60cm) high LEGO® interpretation of the iconic structure is a tribute to its engineering and architecture. It features a detailed facade with statues, shields and windows, and a clock tower with 4 adjustable clock dials and a removable roof allowing access to the belfry, plus buildable exterior elements including a sidewalk, lawn and a tree depicting the building’s location. This model makes a great display piece for the home or office.
- Big Ben features a detailed section of the Westminster Palace and the adjoining Elizabeth Tower, 4 detailed clock dials with movable hour and minutes hands, and a sidewalk, tree and grass area depicting the building’s location.
- Remove the top of the tower to access the Big Ben bell.
- Put your LEGO® building skills to the test!
- Special elements include 4 printed clock faces.
- Rare elements include ski poles, flowers and corner plates in molded gold color, and tinted-translucent elements.
- This set includes over 4,000 LEGO® pieces.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 16+.
- Big Ben measures over 23” (60cm) high, 17” (44cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.