Toys R Us Hong Kong ha pubblicato le immagini ufficiali del set LEGO Star Wars Jedi Starfighter with Hyperdrive (75191).
Il set include quattro minifigure: R4-P17, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Boba Fett e Jango Fett. Questo set ricorda molto il set 7661 Jedi Starfighter with Hyperdrive Booster Ring: anch’esso rappresentava uno starfighter con un anello di propulsione.
Il prezzo dovrebbe essere di circa 130 €. Il sito riporta la data di disponibilità: dal 6 al 14 Maggio 2017.
Ecco la descrizione ufficiale:
Help Obi-Wan keep one step ahead of Jango Fett in his Jedi Starfighter! Dock with the hyperdrive, grab the handle and warp to distant planets in no time. Add some firepower with the stud shooters and spring-loaded shooters, then pull the trigger to release the ship. Will Jango be able to track you down? That’s for you to decide…
Play at warp speed with Obi-Wan’s Jedi Starfighter With Hyperdrive!
Warp into action with Obi-Wan’s Jedi Starfighter With Hyperdrive, featuring stud blasters, spring-loaded shooters, quick-release grab handle, 3 minifigures and a droid figure.
Speed across the galaxy with Obi-Wan’s Jedi Starfighter With Hyperdrive. This detailed LEGO® brick recreation of the ship featured in Star Wars: Attack of the Clones includes an opening minifigure cockpit, space for the R4-P17 Astromech droid top section and 2 stud shooters, while the large hyperdrive features 2 spring-loaded shooters, big engines, and a grab handle for enhanced play and quick release of the docked model. This impressive set also includes 3 minifigures and an Astromech droid figure.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jango Fett and young Boba Fett with mini legs, plus an R4-P17 Astromech droid figure.
- Features Obi-Wan’s Jedi Starfighter and a buildable hyperdrive.
- Jedi Starfighter features an opening minifigure cockpit, space for the R4-P17 Astromech droid top section (with storage space for the torso inside the ship) and 2 stud shooters.
- Hyperdrive features 2 spring-loaded shooters, big engines and a quick-release grab handle for enhanced play.
- Dock the Starfighter with the hyperdrive and pull the trigger to release it again.
- Grab the handle and zoom the model around the room.
- Hyperdrive stands on any flat surface.
- Relive exciting scenes in space from Star Wars: Attack of the Clones.
- Jedi Starfighter measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Hyperdrive with docked Jedi Starfighter measures over 10” (27cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 12” (32cm) wide.